What are Essential Oils?
- Essential oils are the most powerful part of the plant.
- Distilled from shrubs, flowers, trees, roots, bushes, fruit, rinds, resins, and herbs.
- They consist of over 100 different natural, organic compounds.
- In humans, they provide support for every system in the body: skeletal, muscular, circulatory, endocrine, respiratory, and immune.
- Used extensively for emotional and spiritual support.
- Alternative to toxic cleaning chemicals in the home.
How to Use:
There are three main ways to get oils into your system:
- Topically: rub onto the skin.
- Ingest or cook with it.
- Diffuse and inhale.
How Oils Enter & How Long They Last:
- Tests have shown oils reach the heart, liver, and thyroid in 3
seconds when inhaled
- Reach the bloodstream in 26 seconds when applied topically.
- Expulsion of essential oils take 3 to 6 hours in a normal, healthy body.
Why Young Living?
There are so many choices when it comes to essential oils, and not a lot of education around who to choose. We chose Young Living because of research and following influencers we trust for over a year. The company has been around since 1993 and they have a seed to seal promise where nothing touches the oils from the time the oil starts out as a seed until the time it is sealed in the bottle. They are more expensive than the oils you can find in Whole Foods, Amazon, etc. because they are the purest you can get as they own their own farms. In order for an oil to be labeled “100% pure” only 5% of what is in that bottle has to be the essential oil, this is why they only cost $8 on Amazon. The other 95% can be synthetic fragrance, water, or who knows what. Never buy at TJMaxx. This is something that we are digesting, inhaling, using topically – so we did not want to make the wrong choice.
Learn more about their Seed to Seal promise here
Isn’t Young Living a MLM?
Yes, Young Living is a Multi-level Marketing company. This definitely is something that causes people to shy away or feel like they are just being sold to. However, these are products that you can truly get behind and see an improvement in your quality of living. There are so many products and companies out there that are hiding ingredients and the negative effects on our health and lifespan. So, if we can use this as a step to improve that, together, why not!
Ways to Use
We will be sharing detailed posts over time of how to use each product, but at a high level, take a look at how you can go toxic free across the board:
Beauty + Skincare, Personal Care
- Serums & Toners
- Savvy Minerals Makeup
- Facial Care
- Soap & Bath Gels
- Lotions & Moisturizers
- Body Care
- Men’s Care
- Hair Care
- Dental Care
- Thieves Cleaner:
- Hand Soap
- Glass Cleaner
- Tub/Sink Cleaner
This alone is a game changer. Saving money and improving your well being as you are removing bleach, dryer sheets, etc. AND works more efficiently!!
Health & Wellness
- Immune Support
- Sleep Support
- Anxiety Relief
- Stress Relief
- Muscle/Joint Pain
- Oils for Kids!
- Oils for Pets!
Healthy & Fit
- NingXia Red
- Foundation Nutrition
- Cleansing Nutrition
- Targeted Nutrition
- Healthy Cooking
How Can I Get Started Today?
A great way to get into oils and experiment is with the Premium Starter Kit! The kit is only $165 and values at over $400!! Here is what you get:
Your Premium Starter Kit Includes:
- Desert Mist Diffuser (or upgrade to other choices, we have the Aria!)
- Premium Essential Oils Collection
- Lavender 5-ml
- Peppermint Vitality™ 5-ml
- Lemon Vitality™ 5-ml
- Valor® 5-ml
- Peace & Calming® 5-ml
- Frankincense 5-ml
- Thieves® Vitality™ 5-ml
- Citrus Fresh™ Vitality 5-ml
- Raven™ 5-ml
- DiGize™ Vitality™ 5-ml
- PanAway® 5-ml
- Stress Away™ 5-ml
- 2 AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- Thieves® Waterless Hand Purifier, 1 oz.
- Thieves® Household Cleaner 1-oz. sample
- 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- Product Price List
- Essential Oil Display Tray
- Young Living Lifestyle Booklet
- Essential Oils Magazine
- Essential Edge News
- Member Resources
I Want to Sign Up!
CLICK THIS LINK – make sure my ID (#17693730) is listed for sponsor + enroller
SELECT MEMBER – You must sign up as a wholesale customer not retail in order to get the $160 starter kit bundle, lifetime discount of 24% off your purchases, and access to rewards + free oils! (You do NOT have to sell oils to be a wholesale member FYI!)
PICK YOUR DIFFUSER – We started out with the Aria but the Desert Mist or Dewdrop is a great starter!
ADD IN YOUR SHIPPING INFO & DONE!
ACCESS TO FACEBOOK GROUPS – You will get access to our exclusive community facebook group, full of resources & tips to even make a business out of oils!
Accessories You Need
Providing an array of options to get you started on rollers and spray bottles for cleaners & blends!